XFlow offers particle-based Lattice-Boltzmann technology for high fidelity Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) applications as a part of SIMULIA’s Fluids Simulation portfolio.
The state-of-the-art technology of XFlow enables users to address complex CFD workflows involving high frequency transient simulations with real moving geometries, complex multiphase flows, free surface flows and fluid-structure interactions.
You are invited to join us and learn about XFLOW solution from our expert: Giuseppe TRAPANI, PhD, SIMULIA R&D Application Manager that present the webinar: FLUID SIMULATION FOR DOWNSTREAM AND AUXILIARY EQUIPMENT APPLICATIONS WEBINAR.
- Introduction to SIMULIA Fluids Solutions & XFlow
- Applications for Downstream & Auxiliary Equipment
- Multiphase: Offshore Wind Turbine Tower
- Fluid Structure Interaction: Valves, Pumps & Mixers
- Additional Physics: Scalar Transport & Thermal
- Live Demo (GPU solver)
Please fill your information to watch the webinar: