Multiscale Systems Specialist is a Role for specialists who collaboratively create, execute, explore & manage co-simulation experiments and associated artifacts involving multiple physics over multiple scales across a wide range of experimental intent.
• Easy-to-use user experience with drag-and-drop options
• Best-in-Class Multiphysics, Multiscale technology leveraging the Dassault Systèmesecosystem
• Open environment for system/subsystem/multiscale simulations
• Review unified experiment results to make innovative design decisions
• Enhanced co-simulation execution experience
• Multidisciplinary and collaborative environment
Multiscale Experiment Creation application (packaged in the Multiscale Systems Specialist Role) provides a collaborative multi-disciplinary environment and connects digitally all the stakeholders of a complex workflow.
TYPES OF APPLICATIONS
This article was originally published in the December 2017 issue of SIMULIA Community News magazine.